Subject: Re: LightwavePro
From: [email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 95 17:33:36 +0200

Hello Richard (Richard E Kitamura)

>
>Would subscribing to LWPro be as applicable to a PC user as it is to an
>Amiga user?  That is, is LW the same across the various platforms?
>
>Thanks,
>Richard Kitamura

Lightwave is Lightwave no matter what platform it sits on. Lightwave Pro
is an indespenseable tool that I find myself constantly refering to.

Well worth the investment.

Rich

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Richard G. L'Hommedieu # Long Island Media Group #  Lightwave Animations  #
#                        # ||||||||||||||||||||| #                         #
#       Email:            # ||||||||||||||||||| #     Toaster/Lightwave    #
#                          # ||||||||||||||||| #           Training        #
#   [email-masked]          # ||||||||||||||| #                            #
#                            # ||||||||||||| #                             #
#        Web:                 # ||||||||||| #                              #
#                              # ||||||||| #                               #
# http://www.pb.net/~limg       # ||||||| #                                #
#                                # ||||| #                                 #
#                                 # ||| #                                  #
#                                  #####                                   #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]